Adding value to your Value Added Tax
Our team of in-country VAT experts can help keep you compliant with your indirect tax obligations both at home and overseas. Our team of experts deliver a service that reduces the complexity and administration burden that comes from operating in today’s business world.
We help our clients stay abreast of regulatory changes (such as rate fluctuations), whilst offering direct access to our local experts and a robust control framework which provides accuracy and adherence to reporting deadlines.
• We are able to register your company for VAT across the globe.
• We can guide you through the specific local processes, allowing you to set up in the relevant jurisdictions faster and more efficiently. We make complex processes, such as obtaining a non-resident VAT number, much simpler.
• Fiscal representation – Non-EU companies operating in Europe can appoint GMA Invest as a fiscal representative to act on your behalf to deal with VAT-related issues.
• Filing Returns
Our local experts assist clients with understanding the regional variations associated with the treatment of transactions and compliance rules.
• Payment on Return Submission
Our In-country presence allows you the flexibility to make payments to local tax authorities, including cases where certain jurisdictions require payment to be made via a local bank account.
• VAT Recovery
Our experts can assist in making VAT processes efficient and help the identification of recoverable VAT across the markets in which you operate, liaising with local tax authorities to support claims or information requests and decreasing the turnaround time for settlement.
We can help you define a robust framework to help you meet your VAT obligations, which are often mandated by local tax laws.
We also support you in maintaining compliance with:
• Registration thresholds.
• Invoicing, VAT treatment, FX rates etc.
• Local bookkeeping standards.
• Support for tax inspections.
• Additional European reporting requirements: Intrastat and European Commission Sales List (ECSL).
Should you be interested in our services or have any questions, please fill in our ‘make an enquiry’ form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.